Haverim

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Melanie is going to Africa!

Dear Family and Friends,

As many of you know the past year has been a very interesting time for me, with everything going on in my life I am more than excited to let you all know of an exciting trip coming up in my life. I have always hoped and prayed for an opportunity to go to Africa. This summer I will travel with Georgian and Winne Banov’s ministry Global Celebrations to South Africa and Mozambique. This trip will be full of what I love to do best; love on others. I will be traveling from June 29th though July 14th. My trip will start off in Johannesburg, South Africa with two days of ministry. We will travel to Maputo, Mozambique for three days of ministry with Heidi and Rolland Baker’s ministry Iris ministries where will be have “bush crusades.” It’s a lot like all of my trips to Mexico, but in Africa. We will also be traveling to Nampula and Pemba, Mozambique for more ministry. The trip will end with a special visit to Kruger National Park in South Africa for a little Safari.
I am so overjoyed to be able to join this team of people to minister to the African people. I look forward to being able to love and share the joy of Jesus Christ with them. I would like to invite all of you to join with me in this amazing opportunity of the spread of God’s love. I would like to establish a team of people who will pray for me everyday while I am in Africa. Prayer has been one of the strongest and most important things in my life over the past year. As I have been pressing into the Lord, the times when the Lord has pressed back into me has been in prayer. Prayer has changed my life and I believe prayer is key for me while I am in Africa. The second way you can partner with me is to financially support me. I have to raise just under $4,000 by May 10th. This will cover the cost of my airfare to Washington Dulles airport where I will meet and fly out with my team. It will also cover all of my flights to and from Africa, as well other cost important to making this trip happen.
If you would like to support me though prayer or would like to receive email updates on the status of my trip please email me at chuchukatt@yahoo.com. I’m not sure yet if I will have internet access in Africa to email yet. If you would like to support me financially you can in two different ways. You can support me monthly, like a bill. Except this is a check that will allow a life changing experience not only for the African people, but for me. It will a joy for you to write it every month. You could also give a one time donation. To support me financially please make checks payable to Melanie Potts, as I have to send payments in one check. Please mail them to:
Melanie Potts
1701 Marshall Road
Apt 147
Vacaville, CA 95687
No matter how or if you choose to support me I want to thank you for investing in me, my life and every one else around you. I would not be the woman of god I am today with out you, not matter how small or big your influence in my life has been. I value the influence that every one of you have had in my life and pray that the Lord would bless you and fill you with his everlasting joy. Please feel free to call, write or email me any questions, words of encouragement, or would like to pray for me.
Melanie Potts

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home