Haverim

Thursday, December 28, 2006

ALOHA LUGO FAMILY!


REMINDER: We are having a good-bye party/open house for the Lugo's on New Years Eve.

TIME: 6pm-????

PRAYER TIME: When John goes to bed between 9pm-10pm. If we want to do some worship as well, that is cool. We will let the spirit lead us during this time.

FOOD: We will have a ham and a big pot of soup for people to eat. It would be awesome if those who plan to attend can bring finger foods or desserts. I think we can provide water, if you want anything else bring it with you.

The Lugo's will be staying at our house beginning tonight, so if you want to get more visiting time in with them, please feel free to come out anytime.

The Lugo's also welcome anyone to come along with them to the airport on January 2nd. I need to talk to them more and find out how early they need to get there and all that. I will try to do another post with the "leaving day" details after I talk with them and get the plan down.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON NEW YEARS EVE!

5 Comments:

  • I am looking at this beautiful picture of my friends and I am having a hard time really believing they are going to be here the day after tomorrow!

    I am sorry for all of you that will miss them so much. I am praying for your hearts to hurt only as much as God would allow.

    I am thankful that he is sending reinforcements! I love me some Lugo's! 8>)

    By Blogger CRASH-CANDY, at Sun Dec 31, 07:33:00 PM  

  • P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR

    By Blogger CRASH-CANDY, at Sun Dec 31, 07:34:00 PM  

  • Thanks, Vicki and Steve, for providing such an awesome opportunity for us all to spend an incredible evening with the Lugos. I will treasure the memory forever...The friends gathered, the songs sung, the prayers lifted up...Beautiful...

    By Blogger Susie, at Mon Jan 01, 10:22:00 AM  

  • It was awesome...very difficult for me, but awesome none the less. I miss them already.

    Candace, this is such a double edged sword. On the one hand I am so happy that you all will have each other and be able to explore what the Lord has in store for all of you TOGETHER. On the other hand, I am selfish and don't want to let them go. Even now at such a late time when I KNOW they are leaving, if something would happen and all of a sudden they could stay here I would be flipping with joy. You are having a hard time believing they are coming and I am trying not to think about the fact that I have less than 27 hours left with them. It is wierd to be happy that you and Brian will finally have your good friends with you at the same time that I am so heavy hearted about sending some of my closest friends away. Take good care of them for me okay?

    I love you guys!

    By Blogger Vicki, at Mon Jan 01, 11:42:00 AM  

  • i love you Vicki.

    By Blogger CRASH-CANDY, at Mon Jan 01, 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home