Haverim

Thursday, December 07, 2006

For Your Funny Bone and General Edification




Hey,

I wanted to let you guys know about a resource I have delivered to my inbox every Monday morning called Monday Morning Insight. It is published by a guy named Todd Rhoades, and just encompasses all of the church news for the week. Most of the reading is pretty interesting and some of it is down right, pee your pants, funny. I am pasting this link to give you a taste of the things you might encounter there. You can sign up to have it emailed to you every Monday. A lot of times I don't even get to it until Friday, but there is always something there that I am glad I checked out. Here is the website:

www.mondaymorninginsight.com

My article pick of the week will take you to the following website:

www.CrummyChurchSigns.com

It is too funny. So, enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home